Let Freedom Ride with the V3 Prey helmet. Bold stripes and bright stars pay tribute to the country where the Fox brand was born and still reigns. The Prey helmet combines the market leading coverage and performance of the V3 with the legendary red, white and blue of Old Glory and reminds us all that these colors don't run - they race! The V3 Prey Helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich update includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
- The first helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside™ and MVRS™
- All-new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Second Generation Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS). Redesigned with more roost resistance and refined release control to help mitigate external rotational forces
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Fluid® incorporates a matrix of pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or “floating” the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF to manage linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.
Designed to stay firmly in place through aggressive dirt bike riding and roost conditions but detach from the helmet upon impact to help mitigate external rotational forces that can affect your head during a crash.
The dual-density liner is meant to provide improved protection by progressively dampening impact forces across a wider surface area.
Our patent-pending CAGE™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact to the chin bar/eye port.