The Fox V2 Murc Helmet is expertly crafted inside and out, providing reliable protection and a graphically stunning design. The helmet exceeds both ECE 22.05 and D.O.T certifications. A fiberglass shell provides durability, and a dual density EPS liner offers trustworthy defense should you end up taking a soil sample.
The MX helmet has exceptional ventilation to prevent overheating on warm days at the track. Ten intake and four exhaust vents provide fresh air and allow heat to escape. This system supplies cooling relief from the smoldering heat.
- Lightweight fiberglass shell construction
- 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Dual-density EPS protection liner
- 10 Intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Removeable & washable liner and cheek pads
- Matching 360 Murc gear set available
- Matte Finish
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 certifications