The Fox V2 ™ Kresa Helmet is simply stunning. An intricate forward looking design and color scheme is added to a build which is expertly crafted inside and out, providing reliable coverage and market leading performance. The helmet exceeds both ECE 22.05 and D.O.T certifications. A fiberglass shell provides durability, and a dual density EPS liner offers trustworthy defense should you end up taking a soil sample. The MX helmet has exceptional ventilation to prevent overheating on warm days at the track. Ten intake and four exhaust vents provide fresh air and allow heat to escape. This system supplies cooling relief from the smoldering heat.
- All-new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Fluid® incorporates a matrix of pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or “floating” the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF to manage linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.