A lightweight durable anorak jacket built to protect against wind and rain.
An anorak that looks as good as this—we're not saying it should be illegal, but you should probably alert the authorities. It's not just that it's tough, durable, and will keep you dry (and you can thank the Ripstop and DWR water repellent fabrication for that), it's that with this feature-set the Honda Savage Anorak Jacket is, well, truly a savage, get down to business jacket. Pockets, storage, slips on and off easily, is comfy as all getup, adjustable hood, and protects you from the wind and rain? Seriously, stop looking—this is the one you want.
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Soft mesh lining for added comfort
- Side seam zipper to aid in getting jacket on and off
- Zippered kangaroo pockets for secure storage
- Additional velcro flap pouch pocket
- Reflective shock cord adjustors at hood
- Embroidery and silicone heat transfer artwork
- Length (HPS): 31", size large
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop, 100 g
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh, 75 g