The all-new Rampage Pro Carbon helmet (RPC) is a heavily evolved design featuring an ultra-ventilated format and two rotational management systems. Developed with direct input from our elite downhill MTB and freeride athletes, this flagship helmet offers the most complete levels of performance and protection we have ever offered in a gravity helmet.
The RPC helmet demonstrates a bias for comfort and safety. New technology is brought to market with the revolutionary Fluid Inside® technology which mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid to manage both linear and rotational impact energy. The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) adds an additional layer of rotational management by purposely detaching from the helmet in the event of a crash. Under the light and robust Multi-Composite Technology shell is a dual-density EPS, meant to provide improved impact protection. This arsenal of helmet tech is paired with a luxury interior which features 19 expansive vents and a premium X-static® moisture-wicking comfort liner.
- The first MTB helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside™ & MVRS™
- Fluid Inside™ ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE™ chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents - 15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Removable, washable X-static® moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight: 1230g in a size M (+-50g)