The V1 helmet has been redesigned from the ground up. It now features our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System 'MVRS' to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The design offers far more airflow than its predecessors for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. We have also introduced 4 specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-size fit and feel.
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications