Versatility is top of mind with the Legion Jacket, effortlessly blending off-road durability and functionality with pure race performance. Designed to withstand cold weather elements and chilly morning starts, it easily converts to a vest for those multi-climate rides, giving you the flexibility to shed the sleeves and store in the large rear cargo pocket and ride on.
Tough and durable, the abrasion-resistant fabric used on the front, shoulders and outside arms, means you're well protected from overhanging branches, brush and other obstructions you'll encounter riding tight single track. Furthermore, it includes internal pockets which accept D3O® elbow pads (sold separately). For an increased range of motion, stretch Cordura® is used on the back, inside arms and side panels.
- Cordura® Ripstop construction in high abrasion zones with TruMotion® zonal stretch panels
- 850D polyester main durable body fabric
- Removable sleeve system allows jacket to be converted into a vest (sleeves can be stored in rear pocket)
- Exposed main body zipper vents for increased ventilation and cooling
- Pockets at waist and chest for easy access to storage
- Hem cinch with barrel lock provides adjustability
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Reflective trims on bicep for increased visibility
- Internal pockets at back, shoulder, & elbow for D3O armor (sold separately)
- Shell polyester 68% / cotton 17% / polyamide nylon 13% / elastane / 2%
- Lining polyester 100%