The Legion Jacket blends off-road durability and functionality with pure race performance. Abrasion resistant fabric is used on the front, shoulders and outside arms, so your well protected from overhanging branches, brush and other obstructions you'll encounter riding tight single track. Furthermore, it includes internal pockets which accept D3O® elbow pads (sold separately). For increased range of motion, stretch Cordura® is used on the back, inside arms and side panels.
The Legion jacket is ideal for chilly days and brisk mornings. However, as things heat up throughout the day, you can shed the sleeves and convert the jacket into a vest, making this a versatile piece for a full day of riding. Store the sleeves in the large rear cargo pocket for seamless transition through variable weather conditions.
- Strategically paneled ripstop and stretch Cordura® construction for the perfect balance of mobility and durability
- Removable sleeve system allows jacket to be converted into a vest (sleeves can be stored in rear pocket)
- Zonal Cordura® patches for additional abrasion protection
- Mesh zipper pockets at waist and chest for easy access to storage
- Hook and loop closure on wrists
- Soft collar for increased comfort
- Seamless underarm for mobility and comfort
- Right and left side hem cinch with barrel lock
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Strategically placed reflective trims (select colors only)
- Internal pockets accept elbow armor (sold separately)