A lightweight durable anorak jacket with Honda graphics.
An anorak jacket that looks as good as this—we're not saying it should be illegal, but you should probably alert the authorities. It's not just that it's tough, durable, and will keep you dry (and you can thank the ripstop and DWR water repellent fabrication for that). It's that with its Honda logos set loud and proud, the Honda Savage Anorak Jacket is, well, a savage-looking jacket. Pockets, storage, slips on and off easily, is comfy as all getup, adjustable hood, and protects you from the wind and rain? Seriously, stop looking—this is the one you want.
- Officially licensed Honda product
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Soft mesh lining for added comfort
- Side seam zipper for ease of getting on and off
- Zippered kangaroo pockets for secure storage
- Additional Velcro flap pouch pocket
- Reflective shock cord adjustors at hood
- Length (HPS): 31", size large
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop, 100 g
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh, 75 g