FOX PRESENTS | THE ALL NEW FLUX
SAME NAME, NEW GAME
The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Dual-density EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
300° Retention System
The fully adjustable retention system wraps your head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.
Structural internal cage provides additional strength.
Big Bore Airflow
14 big bore vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management.
Adjustable full range multiple position, removable visor.
FOX UNIVERSITY | THE ALL NEW FLUX HELMET
The original Flux Helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux Helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the aggressive trail riders of today.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustable visor