Show your HRC pride with the MX 20 Flexair Honda kit. Designed to match your red ride perfectly, the Flexair Honda jersey and pant make a bold statement to any other color bikes on the track. The chassis of the Flexair pant has been redesigned to increase the functional mobility on the bike while also offering a more obtainable pricepoint for racers of all levels.
Key updates include a completely redesigned waist band which eliminates unnecessary material for a more comfortable fit and more efficient adjustment. The main body is built using our championship winning 4-way stretch TruMotion® fabric for unmatched mobility and top level durability. Our proven double layer knee design with a full-grain leather outer provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding and improving articulation.
Additionally, strategically placed venting has been incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature with an MX specific internal liner to reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin.”"
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner on to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Improved yoke panel with premium bonded edge for lightweight minimalism and mobility
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world's top motocross athletes