Flexair Honda Pant
When every second counts, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The Flexair Honda Pant is designed to ensure every movement feels natural and comfortable. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And an innovative knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving articulation.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The waistband has an ultra-secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin.
- Official licensed Honda gear
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike Rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- Slim knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Double layer knee system with full grain leather outer layer and abrasion resistant inner layer give enhanced durability against knee braces and guards
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
- Hip pads sold separately
- Matching gear available