Featuring the same blacked out Fox Head logos as it's namesake jersey, the Flexair Dusc pant fuses a black and grey color scheme with premium performance features for the perfect blend of good looks and great tech. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion® fabric for unmatched mobility. And an innovative knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving articulation.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The waistband has an ultra-secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And an internal liner reduces chafing and improves comfort against bare skin.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner on to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Improved yoke panel with premium bonded edge for lightweight minimalism and mobility
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world's top motocross athletes