Breathable base layer with built in guards on the shoulder and elbow. Designed to be worn under your jersey for low-profile coverage. Designed as an unrestrictive protective base layer to be worn under jerseys. The Pro Baseframe features removable sleeves, additional back protection and chest coverage.
- Removable sleeves create a modular design allowing you to tailor your level of coverage
- Impact absorbing foam provides full coverage and unrestricted range of motion
- Body heat activates (softens) the foam to conform to body
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam conforms and flexes with rider movement
- EN1621-1 Level 1 Elbow and Shoulder including high and low temperature conditions
- EN1621-2 Level 1 Central Back protection including high and low temperature conditions
- Light weight foam helps chest pad for roost coverage
- Moisture wicking, breathable, form fitting stretch main body fabric
- Strategically placed open stretch mesh for maximum ventilation
- Cordura® fabric offers higher abrasion resistance in key impact areas
- Foam inserts are removable for easy washing
Simple. It’s maximum protection without the bulk. Thanks to an advanced polymer, our proprietary F3 armor conforms to your body, providing Flexible, Form-Fitting protection.
Internal pockets allow you to remove F3 Armor inserts for easy washing and care.