Special edition hot weather pants.
Now you see it, now you don’t. The Reepz collection is a must have, and one you’re going to want to get your hands on pronto. Get this killer gear before it disappears before your very eyes.
The Airline Reepz Pants are made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and your gear—so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Building on the success of the Airline pant, this update adjusts the closure system for improved comfort and offers superior ergonomics for a more tailored fit. Made with 4-way stretch panels, the pants flex to match your every move.
To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- 600D polyester & mesh main body materials
- TruMotion® zonal 4-way stretch panels for unrestricted movement
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Full-grain leather outer knee for grip, heat resistance, and durability
- Abrasion resistant inner knee for increased durability against knee braces and guards
- Durable artwork for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- 100% polyester