Key Account Sales Manager - Canada
JOB TITLE: Key Account Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Fox Canada - Lifestyle
REPORTS TO: National Sales Director, Lifestyle
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
The Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of Fox Lifestyle, Bike & MX products to a pre-determined list of Key Accounts. Additionally, this position is responsible for coordinating & managing the internal logistics for all Key Accounts; with the goal of achieving/exceeding corporate revenue and gross margin targets for Fox Canada.
- Provide direction and planning, business development, customer communications and preparation of sales forecasts and budgets for Key Accounts.
- Develop sales/gross margin strategies within designated accounts.
- Develop, recommend and implement selling strategies and actions plans to support the goals of the company, for the designated accounts.
- Build detailed account plans for each of the designated accounts.
- When required, build a detailed product plan for SMU product assortments & make sure it is well communicated to respective departments.
- Understand all logistical requirements and work to realize efficiencies & reduce costs in an aim to provide operational excellence.
- Understand & Manage contract orders as well as ongoing forecasting & planning for designated accounts.
- Manage customer relations with all points of contact at the designated accounts.
- Present seasonal product collections and build suggested assortments with an array of buying members.
- Analyze sell thru and performance trends in order to communicate opportunities and gain incremental business.
- Work closely with the Retail Marketing department to implement and maintain in-store initiatives pertaining to branding, POP and campaigns with the goal of increasing sell-thru.
- Work closely with the National Sales Director and Merchandiser to play a key role in line development and pricing strategies.
- Participate in sales meetings, trade shows and regional buying shows when required.
- Communicate with staff at all levels within Fox Canada; as well as, with external customers ensuring resolution of customer issues.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with a minimum of five years directly related sales experience (preferred in the sporting goods industry); plus, a minimum of five years management experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent presentation, analytical, business/financial planning and management skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Strong organization skills
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strategic business advisor (Strategic Key Account planning experience)
- Knowledge in the sporting goods industry is a strong asset
- Frequent Domestic and US travel (25% minimum); weekends & overtime may be required throughout the year.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org